Friday, August 2nd, 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
at Empire Mine State Historic Park
A unique summer-evening experience, featuring:
- Sumptuous farm-to-table dining outside the 1905 Clubhouse
- A tempting selection of fine wine and craft beer
- Pre-dinner music by Jane Sinclair
- Living History docents in early 1900s attire
- After-dinner dancing to Dream and the Dreamer band
- Lavish raffle prizes waiting to be won
Tickets $95 each – now available at minewinedine.brownpapertickets.com
Immersion Marketing, (530) 913-2334, firstname.lastname@example.org
& the Empire Mine Gift Shop (phone 530-273-8522 to confirm hours open)
Early booking is highly recommended.
Hosted by Empire Mine Park Association (EMPA) to help raise funds to support our treasured Park