NOTICE: Please note our vendor spaces are full. If you would like to be on our waiting list, you may sign up, please do not pay at this time. You will be notified if we can place you.
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
December 9, 16, & 23
1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
December 12 & 19
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
ATTENTION NEW CRAFT & MERCHANT VENDORS
A new 2018 requirement:
You are required to submit 2-5 photos or jpegs of your products and 1 of your booth.
Please be sure to list all of the items that you will be selling!
The Victorian Christmas Committee will accept new craft & merchant vendor submissions based on
originality, quality of workmanship and marketability.
Returning vendors are exempt from submitting photos
ALL VENDORS MUST WEAR CLOTHING SUGGESTIVE OF THE VICTORIAN ERA
All fees include a city impact fee of $20 for all vendors to help with traffic, trash, and public safety expenses.
- Craft Vendors – $450
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $275 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged foods.
- Food Vendors – $500 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before November 16, 2018 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the Nevada County Food Vendor Application and Risk Assessment.
Deadline for all vendors is November 16th
- 10×10 space
- Electricity Prohibited
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.cdtfa.ca.gov. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Participate in all five events.
- Dress in clothing suggestive of the (1800’s) Victorian era.
- Decorate your booth festively with pine boughs, red bows, etc.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to November 16th, your fee, minus $25 for processing, will be returned. After November 16th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown merchants may request a reserved street location prior to October 31st. Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.