Wednesday, April 22, 2015 – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
This 60-minute workshop with small business trainer, Nate Wright, will help you unearth fruitful (and profitable) connections within your community and business ecosystem. You’ll leave the workshop with the tools needed to establish a unearth good prospects and forge a *human* connection via LinkedIn.
Some topics we’ll cover:
- LinkedIn Profile & Company Profile Optimization
- Building authority – Who do you want to help? How will you provide them with value?
- Tracking down leads on LinkedIn – Who can help you? How do you find them?
- Techniques for capturing a prospects email address (some geeky, some old-fashioned)
- Custom LinkedIn Connection Request Templates designed to get you that meeting
About the Speaker: Nate Wright teaches smaller business how to make bigger money. Since bootstrapping Small Biz Triage six years ago in Seattle, WA, he has directly helped hundreds of owners complete thousands of sales, marketing and productivity projects. Nate’s uniquely flavored business model has given him a front-row seat to small business owner successes, and a back-stage pass to their failures. Their client list includes the Obama-appointed Chair of the National Women’s Business Council, a mobile-app developer with over 3.5 million downloads, and an Emmy-winning documentary filmmaker.
Meyers Investment Group
360 Sierra College Dr #200
Grass Valley, CA 95945
WHEN: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Limited to 10 people. Reserve your seat here.