The Sacramento SBA District Office is offering webinars on SBA resources and COVID-19 business management topics to individual chambers of commerce throughout our district.
The format consists of a 1-hour webinar featuring an overview of SBA resources and a presentation on a selected COVID-19 business management topic from one of our Resource Partners (e.g., Small Business Development Center Network, Women’s Business Center, SCORE, and Veteran’s Business Outreach Center). Below are examples of the types of management topics that our Resource Partners can cover.
- HR protocols and management strategies during COVID-19
- Transitioning to digital marketing
- Strategies on how to pivot a business
- Business insurance – how to navigate coverage and claims
- Cash flow management, including the tracking of loan and grant proceeds
Also, please note that our district delivers webinars every Thursday on SBA resources to help businesses rebound from the COVID-19 crisis. The presentation provides an overview on COVID-19 assistance, SBA loan programs, Federal contracting programs, and business counseling and training from our Resource Partners. Businesses can access webinar dates and links to register on our District Office website calendar. New webinar dates are added continuously.