Stay-at-Home Order Lifted – Nevada County Moves Into Widespread Purple Tier
As we move back into the Widespread Purple Tier, some businesses will be able to reopen with modifications. Most notably, these are:
• Hair Salons/Barbershops/Personal Care: Open with modifications in the Purple Tier
• Hotels and Lodging: Open with modifications in the Purple Tier
• Movie Theaters: Outdoor only with modifications in Purple Tier
• Wineries: Outdoor only with modifications in the Purple Tier
• Restaurants: Outdoor dining with modifications allowed in Purple Tier
Although this is welcome news that our ICU capacity is projected to be above 15%, Nevada County remains well into the Widespread Purple Tier with significant business modifications. Nevada County Public Health continues to thank the community for wearing a mask, being mindful of social distancing and refraining from social gatherings. Together, we can stop the surge to save lives and work towards lowering our daily COVID-19 cases and positivity rate which may allow us to move into the less restrictive Red Tier.