Sierra College is here for you!
The majority of classes at Sierra will be offered online this fall. Take advantage of the flexibility of online classes and the academic supports available at Sierra to learn new skills for your job or business, or even start that dream project like starting a Virtual Business.
Here are some great entrepreneur and business classes to get you started this fall (Course Descriptions: http://catalog.sierracollege.edu/departments/business/#coursestext):
- Introduction to the Virtual Entrepreneur (BUS 0255) – NEW!!
- Entrepreneurship – Small Business Management (BUS 0242)
- Social Entrepreneurship (BUS 0243)
- Retailing (BUS 0283)
- Marketing in the Digital Age (BUS 0282)
- Customer Service Skills (BUS 0261)
- Personal Finance (BUS 0815. Non-credit)
- New World of Work – 21st Century Skills (BUS 0859. Non-credit)
Not interested in being an entrepreneur? No problem. Sierra College offers the full breadth of general education classes for degrees and transfer, as well as a wide variety of career technical classes from health care and public safety to graphic design and sustainable agriculture, and practically everything in between. Find the program or classes that interest you at https://academics.sierracollege.edu
Fall classes begin August 24.
Registration opens June 30 for new students.
Get started today by completing the online application at www.sierracollege.edu.
Have questions? Call Admissions at 530.274.5302. You can also visit our Ready4Reg page for answers and tutorials, or drop-in to one of our virtual Fall Registration Support events at www.sierracollege.edu/ready4reg.