Although ReStore could have remained open as an essential business (an exemption by the state as a hardware and other home-supply store and home repair services), we closed our doors out of an abundance of caution for all. We are very pleased to announce that ReStore will ReOpen on Wednesday, May 6th, with a deep focus on keeping employees, customers, donors, and visitors safe.
Beginning Wednesday, May 6th
• Open for shopping: Wednesday – Saturday , 9:00am to 4:00pm
• Open for material donations: 10:00am to 3:00pm
• There will be no donation pickup service temporarily while we determine new safety and workload protocols.
Required Safety Protocols
• We ask that all persons coming to shop or to donate items at ReStore wear a face mask/covering (we do not supply masks).
• A 6-foot requirement for physical distancing will be adhered to by all customers and staff.
• There will be a maximum of 40 shoppers at any given time.
• Hand-cleaning stations will be available at ReStore entrances.
• At this time, no pets will be allowed in ReStore.
We look forward to ReOpening ReStore and serving you in this unprecedented time. All of us at Nevada County Habitat for Humanity thank you for your patience and loyalty.
12359 Loma Rica Drive, Grass Valley 95945
Store Hours: Wednesday through Saturday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Donation Hours: 10:00am – 3:00pm (No pickup service available.)