Welcome the holiday season in style in historic Nevada City, a quaint, Gold Rush town nestled in the foothills of the snow-capped Sierra where each year the town’s picturesque downtown transforms into a genuine Christmas card come to life. It’s a magical setting of hilly streets outlined with twinkling white lights and authentic gas lamps, wandering minstrels and carolers dressed in Victorian attire, and a myriad of visitors sharing holiday cheer and good tidings.
Nevada City’s Victorian Christmas is an annual, family tradition which takes place two Wednesday evenings and three Sunday afternoons in December and features holiday activities for all ages: carriage rides, live entertainment, savory yuletide treats and libations, and of course, Father Christmas!
WHAT: Victorian Christmas Street Faire
WHEN: Nevada City Dec 8, 15 and 22 (Sun) from 1:30-6pm and Dec 11 and 18 (Wed) from 5-9pm
WHERE: Downtown Nevada City, California
FULL DETAILS: https://bit.ly/2R3jTFt
Parking & Shuttle
Drop your group off in town and then park your car and catch the Shuttle from the Nevada County Government Center, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City CA 95959.
• Shuttle costs $5 for adults and children 15 and over. Children under 15 ride free.
• Return journeys are free for all.
• Shuttle hours are 4:30-9:30 pm Wednesdays and noon-6:30pm Sundays.
• Shuttle is wheelchair accessible
• Drop off at Veterans Building Parking Lot
• Small dogs on a leash that can be on your lap are allowed on the shuttle bus.