Vendors Selected by Jury
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
2022 Fourth of July Celebration
- Monday, July 4, 2022
ATTENTION CRAFT & MERCHANT VENDORS
You are required to submit 2-5 photos or jpegs of your products and 1 of your booth.
PLEASE BE SURE TO LIST ALL OF THE ITEMS YOU WILL BE SELLING!
The Fourth of July Planning Committee will accept new craft & merchant vendor submissions based on originality, quality of workmanship and marketability.
All fees include a city impact fee of $20 for all vendors to help with traffic, trash, and public safety expenses.
- Craft Vendors – $75
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Non-craft Vendors – $75 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged foods.
- Food Vendors – $75 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before February 9, 2022 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department.
Deadline for all vendors is June 22, 2022
- 10×10 space
- Electricity Prohibited
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy (food vendors only). A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.cdtfa.ca.gov. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. This is required to complete the online registration.
- TAKE YOUR TRASH WITH YOU AFTER THE EVENT.
- Booth items may be set-up on sidewalk and/or in marked parking space, but not in the street until City Police give approval.
- At exit time, all booth items must be moved to sidewalk and/or in marked parking space before vehicles are allowed on the street. (also in Vendor Instructions).
Prior to June 22, your fee, minus $50 for processing, will be returned. After June 22, no refunds will be granted, unless related to county-wide COVID event restrictions.