To register as a vendor use our online registration form.
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
July 14, 21, & 28
6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Craft Vendors – $300
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Non-craft Vendors – $225 (Must be Chamber member – $75 for sole proprietors)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged food.
- Food Vendors – $325 (Must be Chamber member) (Food Vendors Deadline is June 28, 2021)
All food vendors must apply before June 28th or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the TFF Application Nevada County 2021 to the county.
- Non-Profits – $120
May hand out informational materials. Prohibited from making sales. Fee is no longer refundable. (When filling in the application, enter 123456789 in the resale# field to complete the form)
Deadline for applications is July 6th.
- 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Participate in all three events.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.cdtfa.ca.gov. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – TFF Permit Application Packet 2020-2021 This is required to complete the online registration.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to July 6th, your fee, minus $25 for processing, will be returned. After July 6th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown Restaurants may request a reserved street location prior to July 1st. Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.