Please be sure to review the requirements on this page before submitting your application.
Please note that this is a juried event. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance. You will be notified of acceptance within approximately two weeks of submitting your application.
July 13, 20 & 27, 2022
6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Craft Vendors – $300
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Non-craft Vendors – $275 (Must be Chamber member – memberships start at $75)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged food.
- Food Vendors – $325 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before July 1st or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department.
- Non-Profits – $120
May hand out informational materials. Resale number is required if making sales. Fee is no longer refundable. (When filling in the application, if not making sales enter 123456789 in the resale# field to complete the form)
- Downtown Chamber Members – Free
Must be a chamber member, have a storefront in the market, and their booth must be directly in front of their shop.
*Deadline for applications is July 1st.
- 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Participate in all three events.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event – or – craft vendors can complete the waiver in the application form.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.cdtfa.ca.gov. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Food Facilities Permit from Nevada County.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to July 1st, your fee, minus $25 for processing, will be returned. After July 1st, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown Restaurants may request a reserved street location prior to July 1st. Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.