The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership of business and professional people working together to promote commerce, business and tourism through marketing campaigns, promotions and events. While emphasizing our quality of life and historic environment, our goal is to benefit merchants and citizens both professionally and economically.
Why Join the Chamber?
A strong membership allows us to make a strong contribution to efforts to improve our economy for our members’ benefit.
The Nevada City Chamber is good for your business:
Exclusive FREE chamber member benefits:
- Listing on the Chamber website with a link to your website – thousands of unique visitors per month use this as a first-stop for finding lodging, restaurants, and vendors (NC Chamber website, Facebook page and newsletters can increase your Google ratings)
- Referrals from the Visitors Center – we receive over 10,000 phone calls and 15,000 visitors per year – all looking for referrals (includes printed promotional material distribution)
- Exposure in Chamber publications: Email Newsletter, Website Blog, Facebook, Featured Listing for Restaurants and Lodging in Visitors Guide
- Chamber plaque to display in your business and on your website
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and promotion – Photo on the NC Chamber website and in the newsletter
Exclusive chamber member OPPORTUNITIES:
- Host a mixer – Expose your physical location and staff to the business community
- Send an e-blast – Your article or ad emailed to our entire chamber membership
- Cast your vote on Chamber matters
- Chamber Mixer Schedule
Impactful chamber VOLUNTEER opportunities:
- Run for the NC Chamber Board of Directors
- Volunteer at our tourist center and assist visitors as they discover our town and surrounding area
- Be part of the team that helps to make Nevada City the coolest town around!
BECOME A CHAMBER MEMBER
- Sign Up Online, and someone from the Chamber will contact you to follow up. If you have questions, please call us at (530) 265-2692.
View details of what’s included with the Membership Participation Levels
|Sole Proprietor (50K & Less)||$75||$40|
|Sole Proprietor (50k+)||$100||$52.50|
|6 to 9 employees||$200||$102.50|
|Friend of the Chamber