Drink your Whiskey with a joyful heart
Join us on February 19th for our first event of the new year as we explore and sample all that Dry Diggings Distillery has to offer!
Dry Diggings Distillery works to bring pride in all of their craftsmanship and works tirelessly to establish California as a premiere destination for distilled spirits.
Meet at Tuck’s at 3:00 p.m. for a light snack.
Party bus leaves at 3:30 (expected return 8:30)
1hr 20min ride includes music and light drink
Upon arrival Cris Steller, the founder of Dry Diggings Distillery, will be our personal guide for the tour and the tasting. You will learn how to approach and appreciate their spirits. The tasting flight will include 6 quarter-ounce pours of their finest smooth, yet complex spirits:
- Engine 49 Barrel Strength Rye Whiskey (120PF)
- Engine 49 straight rye Whiskey (80PF)
- Engine 49 straight Bourbon WhiskeyY (80PF)
- Engine 49 Barrel Strength Bourbon Whiskey (120PF)
- Rubicon Rye Whiskey (96PF)
- Bodie 5 dog Single malt (80PF)
Some food will be served:
- Signature Sandwich Platter (Variety)
- Fresh Vegetable Crudité Platter
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Best of Both Worlds Cheese Board
- Baguette Platter
- Cookie Platter
Not a member?
Click the link button below to become a member of our Whiskey Society. By joining our society, you will have access to loads of special events, discounts, and tastings that will make you truly appreciate whiskey. Become a Member