To register as a vendor use our online registration form.
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
July 12, 19, & 26
6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
- Craft Vendors – $175
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $100 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported.
- Food Vendors – $185 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before June 15th 2015 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the Nevada County Food Vendor Application and Risk Assessment.
- Non-Profits – $120
May hand out informational materials. Prohibited from making sales. Fee is no longer refundable.
Deadline for applications is June 15th.
- 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Participate in all three events.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to July 1st, your fee, minus $25 for processing, will be returned. After July 1st, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown Restaurants may request a reserved street location prior to June 15th. Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.