Become a Victorian Christmas Vendor
To register as a vendor use our online registration form.
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
December 4, 11, 18
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
December 15 & 22
1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Craft Vendors – $275
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $100
All items mass-produced and/or imported A Chamber membership is required for merchant vendors.
- Food Vendors – $360
Must be Chamber members with a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department.
- Non-Profits – $100 deposit
Refundable when participating in all events. May hand out informational materials. Prohibited from making sales.
Deadline for all vendors is November 16th
- Craft and Food Vendors – 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by V.C. officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Non-Profits – 10×10 space on sidewalk extending into the street.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Participate in all five events.
- Dress in clothing suggestive of the (1800’s) Victorian era.
- Decorate your booth festively with pine boughs, red bows, etc.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to November 19th, your fee, minus $25. for processing, will be returned After November 19th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown Restaurants may request a reserved street location prior to October 31 Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.