WE ARE FULL! NO VENDOR SPACE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME!
To be placed on our waiting list, please submit the online registration form and submit payment. You will be notified if a space becomes available.
To register as a vendor use our online registration form
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
December 6, 13 & 20
1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
December 16 & 23
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
All fees include a city impact fee of $20 for all vendors to help with traffic, trash, and public safety expenses.
- Craft Vendors – $300
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $125 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported.
- Food Vendors – $390 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before November 16, 2015 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the Nevada County Food Vendor Application and Risk Assessment.
- Non-Profits – $120
May hand out informational materials. Prohibited from making sales. Fee is no longer refundable.
Deadline for all vendors is November 16th
- 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Non-Profits – 10×10 space on sidewalk extending into the street.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Participate in all five events.
- Dress in clothing suggestive of the (1800’s) Victorian era.
- Decorate your booth festively with pine boughs, red bows, etc.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to November 19th, your fee, minus $25. for processing, will be returned After November 19th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown Restaurants may request a reserved street location prior to October 31 Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.