To register as a vendor use our
Please Note: Vendor spaces are sold out!
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
December 4, 11, & 18
1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
December 14 & 21
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
All fees include a city impact fee of $20 for all vendors to help with traffic, trash, and public safety expenses.
- Craft Vendors – $350
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $125 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged foods.
- Food Vendors – $400 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before November 18, 2016 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the Nevada County Food Vendor Application and Risk Assessment.
- Non-Profits – $120
May hand out informational materials. Prohibited from making sales. Fee is no longer refundable.
Deadline for all vendors is November 18th
- 10×10 space.
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Non-Profits – 10×10 space on sidewalk extending into the street.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Participate in all five events.
- Dress in clothing suggestive of the (1800’s) Victorian era.
- Decorate your booth festively with pine boughs, red bows, etc.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to November 18th, your fee, minus $25. for processing, will be returned After November 18th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown merchants may request a reserved street location prior to October 31 Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.