PLEASE NOTE: We are SOLD OUT!!
Please be sure to review the requirements on this page first.
December 3, 10, & 17
1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
December 13 & 20
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
All fees include a city impact fee of $20 for all vendors to help with traffic, trash, and public safety expenses.
- Craft Vendors – $400
All items handmade by the vendor.
- Merchant Vendors – $175 (Must be Chamber member)
All items mass-produced and/or imported, including pre-packaged foods.
- Food Vendors – $450 (Must be Chamber member)
All food vendors must apply before November 17, 2017 or a County fine will be added to your amount due.
Before registering all food vendors must have a Temporary Food Facilities permit from the Nevada County Environmental Health Department. To apply download and return the Nevada County Food Vendor Application and Risk Assessment.
Deadline for all vendors is November 17th
- 10×10 space
- Electricity Prohibited
- Food Vendor vans/booths on wheels (when permitted by chamber officials) must pay an additional out-of-compliance-size fee.
- Insurance. The Nevada City Chamber of Commerce and the City of Nevada City must be named as additionally insured on your insurance policy. A certificate must be submitted to the Chamber no later than 10 days before the event.
- Resale license. This is required to complete the online registration. For more information on acquiring a resale license see www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm. Be aware that it can take two weeks from submitting your application to receive your license.
- All food vendors are required to have a Temporary Facility Permit – Environmental Health Temporary Food Facility Permit Application. This is required to complete the online registration.
- Participate in all five events.
- Dress in clothing suggestive of the (1800’s) Victorian era.
- Decorate your booth festively with pine boughs, red bows, etc.
- Take your trash with you after each event.
Prior to November 17th, your fee, minus $25 for processing, will be returned. After November 17th, no refunds will be granted.
Downtown merchants may request a reserved street location prior to October 31st. Restaurants outside the downtown area will be assigned a Food Court location.