The Nevada City Farmers Market is a vibrant showcase of all that Nevada County has to offer. Showcasing over 35 vendors consisting of farmers, ranchers, artisan bread makers, jewelry makers, herbalists, community groups, and more. In addition the market offers live music and plenty of space to kick your feet up with your family and friends.
- Saturdays: Starting April 15, 2023
- 8:30am – 1pm
- Union Street, downtown Nevada City
The winter market is a smaller, more focused market that highlights the best of winter in Nevada County. Local produce & artisan made goods every weekend for you and yours as well as live music in a heated auditorium for your pleasure.
- Saturdays: Jan-April
- At Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning, 505 Main St.
Other Local Farmers Markets
- Tuesdays from May 2nd – September 12th
- 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Pine Creek Shopping Center, 650 Freeman Lane, Grass Valley, by Raley’s
- Mill St., downtown Grass Valley
- Thursdays, June 8, 15 & 22
- Western Gateway Park, Penn Valley
- Sundays from April-October
- Saturdays from April 22nd – November 18th
- 8am – 12:30pm
- Pine Creek Shopping Center, 650 Freeman Lane, by JC Penney