Nevada City Chamber Hosts Wine Stroll – Saturday, Jan 12th
Take a break from a weekend of watching films during the annual Wild and Scenic Film Festival to enjoy a robust sampling of local wines as the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce hosts a Wine Stroll at the festival from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, January 12th.
Tickets are $15 and are available at the Chamber office, 132 Main Street, or at the Wild and Scenic Film Festival Headquarters at 210 Broad Street.
Participating wineries and businesses include:
• Mowen Solinsky Gallery – 225 Broad Street – Featuring Nevada City Wines
• Indian Springs Tasting Room – 303 Broad Street – Featuring Indian Springs Wines
• Szabo Vineyards – 316 Broad Street – Featuring Szabo Wines
• Nevada City Crystal and Glass – 110 North Pine Street – Featuring Double Oak Wines
• Clavey Vineyards Tasting Room -232 Commercial St – Featuring Clavey Wines
• JJ Jacksons – 244 Commercial Street – Featuring Coufos Wines